Motrac Service Manual

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Rayjk110
Banned

Motrac Service Manual

Post by Rayjk110 »

Can anyone send me a PDF/scanned version of the Motrac service manual? I can't locate one anywhere.

PM if you have one.

Thanks!
mruwave

Re: Motrac Service Manual

Post by mruwave »

I have several....LB? VHF? UHF??
WB6DGN

Post by WB6DGN »

What's the radio model number? Motrac manuals were issued by frequency band and power and major revision series. I have few manuals but there are others on the board that have a much more complete selection than I do. They would need that information also. I can scan major pages but to scan and send the whole manual with useful resolution would be a HUGE file and numerous emails as most providers have a rather small file size limit. Give us some more information and we'll try to help.
Tom
WB6NVH

Post by WB6NVH »

Yes, quite right. Plus, eBay has lots of Motrac manuals most of the time and those would be way better than any scan. Finally, some of us have extra copies but would need to know the model number of the radio.
Rayjk110
Banned

Post by Rayjk110 »

VHF, and a mix of low power and high power units. (15w/40w)

Freq's Xtalled in these are 154/156MHz area.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”