Impres Charger Not Charging/Standby

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

caprice96
What radios do you own?: To many to list here.

Impres Charger Not Charging/Standby

Post by caprice96 »

I have a WPLN4108BR Impress Rack Charger with V3.30 firmware and every time I put a NiCD in it I get the fast blinking light telling me that the battery is not charging and when I put a LiON in it I get the flashing yellow light telling me standby. Both batteries are non-impress and brand new (904). Any suggestions why this might be happening.
OCSD117
was RPDM313
What radios do you own?: XTL2500, APX3000, APX7000

Re: Impres Charger Not Charging/Standby

Post by OCSD117 »

I can't tell you whats happening but I would suggest updating to the newest firmware 3.40!
Carlwood Lipton: [real life interview with Lipton where he recites a quote from William Shakespeare] From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
akardam

Re: Impres Charger Not Charging/Standby

Post by akardam »

Do you have any other batteries besides the ones you mention that you can or have tried?

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”