Spectra ZNUP/ZNDN Button PN

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

caprice96
What radios do you own?: To many to list here.

Spectra ZNUP/ZNDN Button PN

Post by caprice96 »

As the title says, im looking for the part number for the ZNUP and ZNDN buttons for the spectra. I have searched high and low and can not find them. All I come up with is the PN for the large arrow buttons.
jpu535

Re: Spectra ZNUP/ZNDN Button PN

Post by jpu535 »

It's too bad you didn't post this 2 months ago, I just threw out about a hundred of them. I can tell you that they came on a card, part number HLN6571A, along with three blank, one LoPwr, and one Rptr button. I have a sealed card in front of me now that has two on it, but these are the only two I have. That part number is also listed as no longer available.

On MOL, under the Astro Spectra tab, there are part numbers listed for the buttons on the expanded view of the control head parts. They start as 3805672X_ _. You need to fill in the last two digits for the button you want. Unfortunately, the parts list only refers to them as "button, push key" with no description as to what the button says. Maybe parts ID can help you with a search now that you have a partial part number.
Code3
Batboard $upporter

Re: Spectra ZNUP/ZNDN Button PN

Post by Code3 »

If you order kit HLN6688A, you will get a ZnDn, ZnUp, and a red Emer button.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”