MCS2000 Model 1 - remote head part #

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Norman
New User

MCS2000 Model 1 - remote head part #

Post by Norman »

Hi there. I'd like to remote mount my MCS2000 Model 1 control head but only have a kit for a Model II/III which includes a larger back housing/cover, p/n 1505702Z02. The parts list describes that as a "HSNG REMOTE BACK". The only difference I can see is the remote back cover for the Model 1 head is smaller.

Can anyone please tell me the part number for a Model 1 remote back? Hopefully they're are still available.

Thanks,

Norman
WB6YSL
Code3
Batboard $upporter

Re: MCS2000 Model 1 - remote head part #

Post by Code3 »

The remote back for the model 1 MCS consists of two parts.

1505907V04 - HSNG REMOTE BK W/CBL ALIGN
3205931V02 - GSKT FRONT COVER

Order those two parts, and with the remainder of your remote kit you will be in business.
Norman
New User

Re: MCS2000 Model 1 - remote head part #

Post by Norman »

Adrian,

Many thanks! I was unable to get the info from the dealer, though he would be happy to sell me an entirely new kit. I really want to remote mount the MCS and was l faced with ordering a whole new Model 1 kit.

Your info saved me $100. I hope I can return the favor some time.

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Norman
San Mateo, CA

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”