WACN Question

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

fallspolice
What radios do you own?: APX7K, XTL2500, MTX850

WACN Question

Post by fallspolice »

I have a 2 part question. It's more scanner related than anything, but I didn't know where else to post it.

First, can I monitor a Project 25 Phase I (FDMA) system with a Radio Shack Pro-106, or do I need to go with the GRE PSR600?

Question 2. If I properly enter all the control frequencies for the Project 25 Phase I (FDMA) system I want to monitor, will the scanner display the WACN number?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!
thebigphish
What radios do you own?: AM/FM

Re: WACN Question

Post by thebigphish »

fallspolice wrote:I have a 2 part question. It's more scanner related than anything, but I didn't know where else to post it.

First, can I monitor a Project 25 Phase I (FDMA) system with a Radio Shack Pro-106, or do I need to go with the GRE PSR600?
Google brought me here, and is willing to bring you here, also.

fallspolice wrote: Question 2. If I properly enter all the control frequencies for the Project 25 Phase I (FDMA) system I want to monitor, will the scanner display the WACN number?
since you cross posted this from radioreference...they might have more information over there, as this is a motocentric board.
"How do you plan to outwit Death?"
"With a knight and bishop combination; I will destroy his flank.
" --Antonious Block
fallspolice
What radios do you own?: APX7K, XTL2500, MTX850

Post by fallspolice »

Thanks for your reply, but this was posted here because nobody had an answer over there. As for the link that you posted, its a bad link.
akardam

Post by akardam »

Fixed the link (had an extra "url" on the end) and since this is off topic, locked.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”