Users may not create topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the following material (especially pertaining to Motorola copyrighted software, unless you want Motorola to come along and shut this site down):
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!
Moderator: Queue Moderator
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:26 pm
- What radios do you own?: /\/\
Code: Select all
Item Number. RVN4176U * Item has been cancelled
CPS R02.02.00 MTS2000
The bandsplit is only a suggestion.
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2001 4:00 pm
- What radios do you own?: XTS5000R, Astro Saber III, I
Yup, according to MOL , it appears to be NLA.
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:04 pm
- What radios do you own?: XTS5000
CPS R02.03.00 MTS2000
Was the last version released by Motorola.I wonder if R02.03.00 is still available from Moto??
In Memory of those that serve.
Seal Team Six
Radios I currently own:
2-qty APX7000 UHF R2/700-800MHz M3
Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests