Hello there!

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Snarlingrabiddog
What radios do you own?: Two Tin Cans and a String P25

Hello there!

Post by Snarlingrabiddog »

"I'm new to the boards. I've tried for a couple years to get on here but the registration automated number generator was color-based. I thank you for changing that as I am colorblind to certain colors. It'll be interesting to search around the board. I mainly have only used boards for knives I collect. I don't twitter, don't know how and am rather proud of that fact. :lol: I know a few people on here from youtube and different places. I hope to spend more time here as I can and post as often as time allows. Just thought I'd throw out an introduction. :D
MT2000 man
What radios do you own?: XTS5000R, Astro Saber III, I

Re: Hello there!

Post by MT2000 man »

Dan !!!!

Nice of you to join !!

This board contains TONS of info., and the posts in the General Discussion forum goes way back to 2001-2002 time-frame. So, have fun reading ! TONS of info to read up on !!

Again, welcome !

Mike

( I'm the one that watches all your videos lol)
JRUTA
What radios do you own?: APX6k Visar

Post by JRUTA »

Hi- I also watch you youtube vids! Nice radios, and this is a great board, great info.
John
Squad5
was mwb9122

Post by Squad5 »

Welcome! Finally got on here!!!! I also watch your videos.
Snarlingrabiddog
What radios do you own?: Two Tin Cans and a String P25

Post by Snarlingrabiddog »

Glad ya like 'em!
Robin
New User

Post by Robin »

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are fine.I am new here in this forum.My name is Robin and i am working in an industry as a supervisor.I have some issues that i want to share with you.Hope for a nice time in this forum.
Robin

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”