Msf5000 analog uhf repeater eproms

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

n4fox
New User

Msf5000 analog uhf repeater eproms

Post by n4fox »

A fellow ham has the msf5000 uhf analog station for his repeater. He needs some of the programmable eproms for it so he can change what's currently on them. The part number for the chip he gave me was LD2732A. I haven't had much luck finding any for him so in though I'd ask here. Does anyone know a resource for these? Also I read they are no longer made? He needs a blank one he can write too. The one he had messed up. Plus he doesn't have the proper uv eraser. If anyone can help with a good cheap way of erasing them I'm sure he would be very aprciatetive.
d119

Re: Msf5000 analog uhf repeater eproms

Post by d119 »

Moving your topic in to the Infrastructure forum as it's more appropriate here..

Any standard 2732 EPROM should work fine.

Try looking on everyone's favorite auction site for "27C32 EPROM" or "2732 EPROM".

Various manufacturers print prefixes ahead of the chip number (2732), but they are all the same.
n4fox
New User

Post by n4fox »

Thanks. I found some new old stock of one on the bay.
d119

Post by d119 »

There you go. Just remember to blank them first using a UV eraser, otherwise they may not program properly.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”