rack mount help

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

radioinstl
What radios do you own?: Liberty MBITR APX7000 75000

rack mount help

Post by radioinstl »

need to order or at least get some prices on some Middle Atlantic Products rack mount. Local dealers are here could care less to help me since they mostly sell to music people

Need 2ea 2u rack for 2 GM300's
2ea 2u rack mount for single gm300

any one who can help please do. thanx

Lt. Scott Glazer
Communications Officer
Bladensburg Fire Dept.
Bladensburg, MD
Jim202

Re: rack mount help

Post by Jim202 »

[quote="radioinstl"]need to order or at least get some prices on some Middle Atlantic Products rack mount. Local dealers are here could care less to help me since they mostly sell to music people

Need 2ea 2u rack for 2 GM300's
2ea 2u rack mount for single gm300

any one who can help please do. thanx

Lt. Scott Glazer
Communications Officer
Bladensburg Fire Dept.
Bladensburg, MD[/quote]

You have me a little confused on just what your trying to locate. My guess is that your trying to describe the flat 19 inch wide rack pannels. They come in all sorts of heights and several thicknesses. You can get them in both aluminum and steel. The finish comes in a number of different styles. You can get plain aluminum, painted black smooth or crinkle finish, and a couple of others like gray.

Take your yellow pages and look up electronic parts or electronic components. There should be a number of companies in the larger cities. You could probably go on the internet and try a search for them. Allied should come up as one supplier.

Jim
motor59
Batboard $upporter

Post by motor59 »

And don't double post - it's a board no-no, in case you didn't know it.
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "
PRR
Batboard $upporter

Post by PRR »

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”