MTR-3000

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kb9suy
What radios do you own?: too many!!

MTR-3000

Post by kb9suy »

I just installed a vhf mtr-3000 15 channel conventional analog base. All the channels that are simplex rx and tx fine. I can change the channels with no problem. When I try and tx on a channel setup to talk through a repeater I get no transmit only receive. Has anyone experienced this before.
Bill_G

Re: MTR-3000

Post by Bill_G »

I would check it with a service monitor to (1) verify it is on the correct input freq for the repeater, and (2) verify the correct PL is used.
kb9suy

Post by kb9suy »

Does not transmit works fine with channels that are in the simplex mode but if the rx and tx are different will not transmit.
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

That ain't right. If it's under warranty, I'd talk to your MSS/dealer about it.
kb9suy

Post by kb9suy »

Started a service ticket with Mother M. Emailed them my codeplug they are trying to figure it out. We had a second unit which did the exact same thing. Sounds like a new a firmware release will be coming out shortly.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”