Minitor VI programming bug?

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Lake Effect

Minitor VI programming bug?

Post by Lake Effect »

I have two new Minitor VI pagers and programing software ver 1.05. I set up the first 4 function positions same as existing Minitor V's. All works good. Then I add a monitor only frequency 3 in position "E" and write the pager. It no longer works. Read the pager and tone "A" has changed on the paging channels. Switch it back to the proper tone, look at channel 3 to verify it is correct and write pager. Doesn't work. Read it again and tone "A" has changed. After experimenting I found that looking at another frequency tab and then back to first channel will change the tone. Has anyone else found this to be true?

L.E.
Lake Effect

Re: Minitor VI programming bug?

Post by Lake Effect »

I called Moto today and found that ver 1.06 was put up on MOL yesterday after I posted this. The problem is resolved with the new version.

L.E.
RFguy

Re: Minitor VI programming bug?

Post by RFguy »

I have a 1.06 over here! Do I hear a 1.07? A 1.07. Anyone give me a 1.07?

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”