W.T.B. Minitor II Tone Reeds

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

yardbirdjr

W.T.B. Minitor II Tone Reeds

Post by yardbirdjr »

Hello All!

I was just curious to see if anybody makes tone reeds for the Minitor I & II pagers.

I know they are obsolete, but I have some pagers that still work great. I would even put them up against a Minitor IV & V.

I just have some agencies that use odd ball tone schemes and the reeds are getting hard to find.

I know there used to be a company in Ohio called Bramco that at one time made Minitor reeds, but I can't seem to find out if they are still in business or not.

Please let me know,

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

David
MOTO_LR

Re: W.T.B. Minitor II Tone Reeds

Post by MOTO_LR »

David,

BRAMCO no longer manufactures tone filters. They were the last source for new custom tone filters.

We have quite a few customers that prefer the Minitor II and some of them have fairly unusual tones. I have had good success at locating most anything our customers need.

Post what you need here on the board and I'll bet someone will come up with something that will work. We may even have what you need as we have hundreds of Minitor II tone filters in our inventory.

Bob
Jim2121
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: A few! Most I sign out!

Post by Jim2121 »

Lots of us had good dealings with what used to be called "The Pager Clinic" and now is known as http://www.compwiretech.com/minitor2.aspx couple of yrs. ago they had reeds for sale.
you may want to call them.... or as Bob said Post what you need here on the board Jim
Messages can't be intercepted if they aren't sent, can they?
Erwin Rommel
HRN

Post by HRN »

What are the tone sets that you are looking for?

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”