911EP - LS12 LED Light Stick Low Profile

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tvsjr

Re: 911EP

Post by tvsjr »

2wayguy wrote:So any of you guys that blasted spectragod gonna apologize? I know for a fact he is a standup guy and would not have posted BS. Looks like he was right!
Hear hear. Time for a helping of crow for a few people around these parts. So, ya'll going to act like men and admit that you were wrong?

Chief Smith - thanks for posting "the rest of the story." Personally, I think you should post that on your website, along with your department's current choice for emergency warning equipment, so that other people can get the full picture. I hope you have better luck with your future purchases!
rcpd34

Post by rcpd34 »

2wayguy wrote:So any of you guys that blasted spectragod gonna apologize? I know for a fact he is a standup guy and would not have posted BS. Looks like he was right!
Apologize for what? I did not blast him at all. I stand behind everything I said. 911EP has had nome issues like any other mfg. Their customer service has dramatically improved over the past year. I'm not saying he's not a standup guy, I just asked him to justify his statements with facts and details, which he declined to do.
Brian Paul
Freestate Services, LLC
P.O. Box 1515
Rockville MD 20849
301-963-5880
Nextel National Direct Connect 164*71*315
http://www.EmergencyVehicleSolutions.com
spectragod
What radios do you own?: FPP 6 meter XTL 5K's

Post by spectragod »

rcpd34 wrote:
Apologize for what? I did not blast him at all. I stand behind everything I said. 911EP has had nome issues like any other mfg. Their customer service has dramatically improved over the past year. I'm not saying he's not a standup guy, I just asked him to justify his statements with facts and details, which he declined to do.
That sounds like the response I expected, hahahahaha. Go figure

911 has some issues, we should just remove "some" from that statement.

How could they not improve? When service and product was in the toilet, the only way to go is up, no matter what a small step it is.

I don't need to justify anything, the facts and details are out there on many public forums, as I stated, I cannot say any more due to legal action that is/may be taken, kinda like being a juror that is sequestered.

I will assume you will feel the need to respond to my post, as, A) you will need to get the last word in.
And, B) you are apparently trying to get your post count up.

I look forward to more of your rhetoric.

SG
rcpd34

Post by rcpd34 »

Whatever. We'll just have to agree to disagree. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to e-mail me directly. I couldn't care less about post count; in fact my post count was apparently reset to zero after a period of inactivity.
Brian Paul
Freestate Services, LLC
P.O. Box 1515
Rockville MD 20849
301-963-5880
Nextel National Direct Connect 164*71*315
http://www.EmergencyVehicleSolutions.com
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Post by JAYMZ »

Sounds like the discussion is over. No need to drag this out any further than it has gone already. You guys can continue in PMs if you want to continue discussing this.
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”