06 FORD EXPLORER CONSOLE INSTALL

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

12 Volts

06 FORD EXPLORER CONSOLE INSTALL

Post by 12 Volts »

Here are some pictures i took of my explorer. I installed my radio's but no lights yet still thinking what i could put in there. Here are the radio's i installed motorola spectra 800mhz with motorola spectra siren deck, motorola cdm 1250 uhf uniden bc796 scanner motorola cdm 1250 vhf. The 3 antenna's on the roof are vhf, uhf, 800 and the scanner antenna is in the rear window. I also cut 4 switch's in the over head bazel for the lighting. let me know what you think... Thanks

[/img]Image
[/img]Image
[/img]Image
[/img]Image
ImageImage
[/img]Image
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

Thanks for posting those. I wanted to see how that console fit over everything - espically the shifter. I've had a couple of the 06/07 explorers as rentals recently, and honestly, I haven't really been all that jazzed about them.

Actually looks pretty nice, but I don't know if I like the fact that everything is so far out of ones line of vision.

Nice install job. I recognize a couple of the channels on the radios.

-Alex
thebigphish
What radios do you own?: AM/FM

Post by thebigphish »

i think this is a dupe post - i just commented on the other thread. :-) Too bad that vehicle has the sunroof in it...there is a lot more room in that overhead console without the sunroof interfering...but if you want the sunroof, i guess you gotta sell some realestate for it, right?

nice work.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

Yes. He posted it twice.

This one is locked.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”