Intermod calculator

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Witchdoctorbob
New User
What radios do you own?: Motorola

Intermod calculator

Post by Witchdoctorbob »

I need to find an intermod calculator that will run on Windows 10. I have used PRFIntermod for many years but I recently got a new PC running Windows 10 and I cannot get PRFIntermod to load or run. Is there an updated version available? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Jim202

Re: Intermod calculator

Post by Jim202 »

Witchdoctorbob wrote:I need to find an intermod calculator that will run on Windows 10. I have used PRFIntermod for many years but I recently got a new PC running Windows 10 and I cannot get PRFIntermod to load or run. Is there an updated version available? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Another happy Windows 10 user.

Jim
jackhackett

Post by jackhackett »

Hmm, that might just be a good programming project for me. I'll have to look into it.

One thing that you could try is running it in a virtual machine.
tdats
What radios do you own?: Mostly Motorola

Post by tdats »

I just downloaded it from http://www3.telus.net/PassiveRF/ and had no issues getting it to run on my windows 10 computer. I ran the installer in compatibility mode for windows xp SP3. It did require running the installer as an admin as well.

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”