GP340 Codeplug... Clear as Mud!!

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

mildred.iii
New User

GP340 Codeplug... Clear as Mud!!

Post by mildred.iii »

Hi guys,

I'm a total novice at radio programming, but I have acquired a number of GP340s and I want to program them to work with my CP040s. I don't want anything fancy I literally want to be able to change the channel using the channel selection knob on the top, and then transmit and receive on the selected channel.

I can't understand why it is so difficult!! I have an HYT TC-700 and it took me longer to get the software to install then it did for me to get the settings right!!

The radios are mostly on a 6.0 codeplug and I'm using R03.11.16EN. My cable is a cheapy one from China, but I've got a RKN4075C on its way to me.

Can anyone PM me a version 6 codeplug that will operate like the CP040 once I have banged the right frequencies in?

Thanks all!
Pedro

Return to “Radio Programming”