APX7500 consolette TRC programming

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

adlertom

APX7500 consolette TRC programming

Post by adlertom »

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an APX7500 consolette for tone remote control (via a dispatch console) of 16 channels. In the CPS, I can't find the table to assign various EIA function tones to channels.

CPS help wasn't helpful.

In Radio Ergonomics Wide:Advanced, I did find a "consolette enable" box, and that is checked.

Can anyone tell me where in the CPS to look for this?

Thanks,

Tom
xmo

Re: APX7500 consolette TRC programming

Post by xmo »

"...Can anyone tell me where in the CPS to look for this? ..."

Nowhere.

It's not in the CPS, its in the programming of the consolette controller card.

"The Consolette controller card is configured using a standard web browser running on a computer. Additional programming software is not required as the application resides within the Consolette."

It's all explained in the manual which comes with the radio (or can be downloaded from MOL).
RFguy

Post by RFguy »

I guess I will need to learn this now that the XTL5000 consolette is about to be cancelled (March 2013).
adlertom

Post by adlertom »

xmo wrote:"
It's not in the CPS, its in the programming of the consolette controller card.
Thanks, just found it in the manual.

I initially did a search of the PDF manual for "wireline" and "TRC", but those keywords didn't catch the relevant section.

Return to “Radio Programming”