CDM1250 Used As An Alert Radio

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

henryg

CDM1250 Used As An Alert Radio

Post by henryg »

Hello. I have been using VHF Motorola CDM1250's for alerting in my firehouses. We have five houses, an alert tone for each and an all call tone, and they have been working fine in three of the firehouses. I upgraded the last two firehouses from a Federal Voice Alerting Receiver, which worked fine, to a CDM1250. I copied the codeplug from a working CDM and just changed the individual station tone. Now the individual station tone works fine, but the all call works intermittently on the two new CDM's. Any thoughts or ideas why? Thank you for your help. Henry
Al

Re: CDM1250 Used As An Alert Radio

Post by Al »

Henry, what is the firmware revision on the two new CDMs and the three older CDMs?
henryg

Re: CDM1250 Used As An Alert Radio

Post by henryg »

I don't know for certain. The radios were purchased at different times, so I will presume that they are all different. The three no problem units are older, 5 years old and the two new ones are two years old.

Return to “Radio Programming”