Dell Latitude 10 Problem

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

HowardSmall
New User

Dell Latitude 10 Problem

Post by HowardSmall »

I am using cps r05.03.00 to program XTS3000. It works fine under Windows 8.1 on my Lenovo R400 with an FTDI USB to serial adaptor. However it cannot establish comms with the radio when I use the same Windows 8.1 and USB to serial adaptor on my Dell Latitude 10 Tablet.
I have tried all possible settings but nothing seems to work. I am hoping someone can help me...
Howard, VK4BS
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: Dell Latitude 10 Problem

Post by escomm »

Almost certainly a drivers issue with the tablet
mike m

Re: Dell Latitude 10 Problem

Post by mike m »

please remember to post the solution when and if you solve the problem.

I have almost the same problem with the same cps and a dell 8 tablet pc and dell desktop. The xts3k cps works on the desktop but not the win 8.1 dell 8 pc/tablet all of my other cps works fine on both of the pc's using the same hardware on each pc, it's only cps 05.03.00 that doesn't work on this tablet/pc.

so far i haven't found the one missing file or driver causing this issue but If i find it i'll post any info that i can.

Return to “Radio Programming”