MCS2000 900MHz Codeplug Help?

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kc5hwb
New User

MCS2000 900MHz Codeplug Help?

Post by kc5hwb »

Hi all,

I recently bought an MCS2000 on ebay and it was setup for trunking, of course. I've done all I know to do to get it into ham bands and usable, but had a couple of questions. The hex edit I got done, that isn't an issue. My problem is that it still shows "empty list" on the screen, so I think it is still looking for a trunked system. I got it programmed with 1 local repeater and I am not sure if it works yet, i haven't had a chance to hook it up to an antenna for testing. But even if it works fine, I'd like to get the model 3 face to display something other than "empty list" on the first line, then my radio name on the 2nd line.

The ID No. of the radio is M01WGN4PW6AN

I can upload my codeplug here, if needed, but wasn't sure if that was acceptable.

Any help is appreciated.
kc5hwb
New User

Re: MCS2000 900MHz Codeplug Help?

Post by kc5hwb »

bump..any help?

Return to “Radio Programming”