Need programming service MX300s

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

vermillion85
New User

Need programming service MX300s

Post by vermillion85 »

HI, I've a Motorola MX300s type (moldel is an old mx350), 48ch in four group. I've a blank prom too but no way to programm it.
I need of 433/434 range (free italian uhf range), I can ship worldwide. Thanks o much.
MSS-Dave
What radios do you own?: XTL5K, NX300, PD782, Spark Gap

Re: Need programming service MX300s

Post by MSS-Dave »

vermillion85 wrote:HI, I've a Motorola MX300s type (moldel is an old mx350), 48ch in four group. I've a blank prom too but no way to programm it.
I need of 433/434 range (free italian uhf range), I can ship worldwide. Thanks o much.
http://www.brinkleyelectronics.com/prog/mot/mx/mx.htm

You need to contact him directly to see if he can/want to handle international stuff and that particular frequency range.
WB6NVH

Post by WB6NVH »

There are several different modules for the "S" series memory. Make sure you say which one you have as there are different modules for the suitcase programmer depending on which memory module you have.
vermillion85
New User

Post by vermillion85 »

I attack some pics of original prom and new blank prom. I've contact two Us located service but never answer me (maybe these freq aren't legit for civilians in US, I don't know).

vermillion85
New User

Post by vermillion85 »

no one? :(

Return to “Radio Programming”