Relm Uniden smu250kts

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ahbood

Relm Uniden smu250kts

Post by ahbood »

I am stuck between rock and a hard place and I hope someone can help. I have a customer that has an OLD Uniden smu250kts but does not have the frequencies that are programmed in it. Since his other radio died he wants to upgrade but we need to read the old radio. Does anyone have a ribbox and the software. I am willing to send the radio to get read or if someone can help me find the software and rib box without getting gouged to bad..

Thank You in advance
Al

Re: Relm Uniden smu250kts

Post by Al »

If the radio is in working condition, easiest way is to find someone with a service monitor or a portable frequency counter that will read the RF frequency AND the TPL/DPL codes.
ahbood

Post by ahbood »

AL, Yes one of the radios still works.. I guess I will call around tomorrow and see who have a service monitor. I had the HP 8921 so it won't read it. Thanks for the idea.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

The HP8921 has a frequency and audio counter..

Return to “Radio Programming”