Programming scan settings HT1250

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Java
What radios do you own?: Astro, XTS, XTL, WARIS

Programming scan settings HT1250

Post by Java »

I have two HT1250s that I use Daily, one is uhf one is vhf.
the uhf scan settings seem to work fine, however the VHF one doesn't seem like to any settings i try to use. I originally just copied scan settings from the UHF radio ( this one USES NO PL) but the VHF uses PL. I was able to get the radio to only land on scan channel when pl is TX but if I sit on a personality it will not open audio for that personality. Is there someone here that possibly knows what I might have set wrong?
Java
SteveC0625
What radios do you own?: CDM's, CP's, CM's, and more

Re: Programming scan settings HT1250

Post by SteveC0625 »

Java wrote:I have two HT1250s that I use Daily, one is uhf one is vhf.
the uhf scan settings seem to work fine, however the VHF one doesn't seem like to any settings i try to use. I originally just copied scan settings from the UHF radio ( this one USES NO PL) but the VHF uses PL. I was able to get the radio to only land on scan channel when pl is TX but if I sit on a personality it will not open audio for that personality. Is there someone here that possibly knows what I might have set wrong?
PM sent.
tztop10
What radios do you own?: HT1250 EX600XLS CDM1250 CP200

Re: Programming scan settings HT1250

Post by tztop10 »

was everything set to be in the scan bank

Return to “Radio Programming”