GE Help

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

yardbirdjr

GE Help

Post by yardbirdjr »

Sorry this off topic.

I was just curious to see if somebody could give me information on building a GE TQ3370 Interface cable.

I saw on the web site from RF Guys that they have one that is a USB on one end and a DB 25 on the other end.

I have a couple of MPI II' s that I would like to mess with.

If not then could somebody tell me if a Polaris interface box can be used and what I need to do to make it work.

I can and program Motorola's and are very familiar how they work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

David
MSS-Dave
What radios do you own?: XTL5K, NX300, PD782, Spark Gap

Re: GE Help

Post by MSS-Dave »

Know nothing about building one but I probably have an extra honest-to-God TQ3370 in the storeroom ( read: closet ) if interested. Used to program MP-A, MR-K and LPE200 radios back in the day.
yardbirdjr

Post by yardbirdjr »

Sure

PM me if you find it.

Thanks

David
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Dave - pm me your email - i can send you a gif file i have on a pinout of the 3315/3370 DB25
fineshot1
NJ USA
MSS-Dave
What radios do you own?: XTL5K, NX300, PD782, Spark Gap

Post by MSS-Dave »

yardbirdjr wrote:Sure

PM me if you find it.

Thanks

David
I found 1 of my GE boxes but apparently the others I had got lost, sold or borrowed over the years. I still have some GE/Ericsson stuff so I will have to keep it. Sorry for the tease about availability.

Dave

Return to “Radio Programming”