XTS2500 Zone Channel Assignment issue

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

W4KRR
What radios do you own?: XTS3000's; XTS2500's; many sca

XTS2500 Zone Channel Assignment issue

Post by W4KRR »

ASTRO 25 Portable CPS R20.01.00. Under "Zone Channel Assignment" there is the "Channels" tab that lists all the channels in that zone. However all the X and + icons to add or delete records are grayed out. I cannot select a record and delete it from a zone. I can understand not being able to add a record to a zone that's full, but why can't I delete a record? Is this somehow connected to FPP being enabled or disabled?
Ken, W4KRR
OCSD117
was RPDM313
What radios do you own?: XTL2500, APX3000, APX7000

Re: XTS2500 Zone Channel Assignment issue

Post by OCSD117 »

If it is an FPP zone you cant delete it i believe.
Carlwood Lipton: [real life interview with Lipton where he recites a quote from William Shakespeare] From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
W4KRR
What radios do you own?: XTS3000's; XTS2500's; many sca

Post by W4KRR »

OCSD117 wrote:If it is an FPP zone you cant delete it i believe.
Yes; I now see that you can edit, but not delete, channels in a zone that's been designated as an FPP zone.
Ken, W4KRR
OCSD117
was RPDM313
What radios do you own?: XTL2500, APX3000, APX7000

Post by OCSD117 »

There has to be 1 FPP zone otherwise you can uncheck FPP and delete the info in it.
Carlwood Lipton: [real life interview with Lipton where he recites a quote from William Shakespeare] From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Return to “Radio Programming”