GM360 PRO3100/GM340

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

coralprincess

GM360 PRO3100/GM340

Post by coralprincess »

The above indicated base units have lost there programming and it should be a relatively simple task to set them up again. Discovering that I did not have the correct cables I made attempts to make them from the pin outs on Batlabs site. I had no joy.

I have software for practically all handhelds and have no problem in programming them, cables are good as is the RIB box. Believing that I was doing something wrong I purchased the cables direct from manufacturers and when supplied proceeded to try and program.

Even with my original software and the new software supplied with the cables the base units are not readable, error message states "check everything is connected and switched on".

I took a functioning unit and tried to read that but still with the same problem.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong.
Ed

Post by Ed »

The GM series use other RSS than the Pro series, maybe that's the problem?

Ed
"American beer is like making love in a canoo. It's both f*cking close to water."
(Monty Python's Flying Circus)

Return to “Radio Programming”