PR1500 scan mode indicator

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Lake Effect

PR1500 scan mode indicator

Post by Lake Effect »

Possible good news coming out of Motorola about the much discussed and cussed lack of scan indicator. At a meeting with M rep and end user last week, my boss brought up the problem again. After a phone call to engineering people, the rep said they are aware of and working on the problem and will come as an upgrade, as he said "not the next upgrade but the one after that. Probably spring or summer this year". We'll see. At least maybe something is being done.
wkr518

Re: PR1500 scan mode indicator

Post by wkr518 »

Lake Effect wrote:Possible good news coming out of Motorola about the much discussed and cussed lack of scan indicator. At a meeting with M rep and end user last week, my boss brought up the problem again. After a phone call to engineering people, the rep said they are aware of and working on the problem and will come as an upgrade, as he said "not the next upgrade but the one after that. Probably spring or summer this year". We'll see. At least maybe something is being done.
I wish they would just release a final product with all the needed features in it the first time.Or at least send some Beta units to thier heavy Public Safety dealers to field test.
argh!

Return to “Radio Programming”