XTS 3K CPS Question....

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Gman
What radios do you own?: Too many

XTS 3K CPS Question....

Post by Gman »

Hello all.I am using the earliest CPS I can on my Astro Saber,which is 04.02.01(Wish it was RSS)..I modified the CPS so I could put some of the 70cm Ham repeaters in my Astro Saber.I did this of course with the HEX workshop.A buddy thought it was bright to load his Astro Saber with CPS 05.02.00.He asked me to modify his CPS,however HEX workshop won't let me change any of the information,saying its a "read-only-file".I checked the attibutes in windows and that box is not checked.How would I go about getting rid of the Read only issue..Thanks for the help... :lol:
Gman
What radios do you own?: Too many

Re: XTS 3K CPS Question....

Post by Gman »

Disreguard my last,just figured it out..I had to change the attibute on the file that was in the program files folder,not just the desktop Icon..Thanks for the board space.... :lol:

Return to “Radio Programming”