GP328 Programming???

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

MWalkerZone

GP328 Programming???

Post by MWalkerZone »

I recently purchased a GP328. None of the local radio shops have any knowlege of this portable or how to get it programmed. Does anyone here know where I can send it to for programming?
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Re: GP328 Programming???

Post by HLA »

if you are here in the states why did you buy that instead of an ht750? that's an overseas radio, that's why your local guys don't know how to program it. maybe somebody local to you can help you out that has altered their cps to work with that radio.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
bellersley
No Longer Registered

Post by bellersley »

If you have the regular HT750/1250/1550 CPS, it is a very easy "hack" to make it support the GP328 radio. Do some searching around on here and you'll find it really quickly. IIRC, it is just a quick registry entry edit.
Andreas
What radios do you own?: radios

Post by Andreas »

Set the regionalcode of the radio to North America.

Andreas

Return to “Radio Programming”