[HT1000 Programming Help]

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

4-crime
What radios do you own?: APX6000, APX7000, APX8000

[HT1000 Programming Help]

Post by 4-crime »

HI all, I was just looking for some help. I was wondering if any of you could help me program two of my ht1000 uhf radio to have the talk permit tone on it. I had programmed it about a year ago on both my radios no problem but than i took the feature off after a while. Now when i went to program it back following the steps in this link http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57021 it doesn't work. I did exactly what it says. Is there something else maybe i have to do or change that isn't in that link? Any help you guys can give is appreciated.
linkinpark9812
What radios do you own?: Spectra, HT1000, Icom F30

Re: [HT1000 Programming Help]

Post by linkinpark9812 »

4-crime wrote:HI all, I was just looking for some help. I was wondering if any of you could help me program two of my ht1000 uhf radio to have the talk permit tone on it. I had programmed it about a year ago on both my radios no problem but than i took the feature off after a while. Now when i went to program it back following the steps in this link http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57021 it doesn't work. I did exactly what it says. Is there something else maybe i have to do or change that isn't in that link? Any help you guys can give is appreciated.
While you said you followed all of the steps, can you tell us exactly what you personally did from start to beginning? While you can set up the talk permit tone on that radio, it has to be enabled on a per-mode (per-channel) basis.
Radios I own: Spectra VHF 110W with A7 head, HT1000 VHF, ICOM IC-F30 VHF, and a Puxing PX-888 VHF.
Scanner I own: Radioshack Pro-164

If you want to get around the 16 mode scan limit on the Motorola Spectra, then read this guide and go to the original thread Here! 8)

Return to “Radio Programming”