Dual CM300's with RICK repeater

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

SteveM0118

Dual CM300's with RICK repeater

Post by SteveM0118 »

I have 2 Motorola CM300 mobile radios. One is VHF and the other is UHF. We had dual maxtracs previously setup to be utilized as a crossband repeater and they worked flawlessly. With narrow band requirements approaching, I am attempting to program and setup the two CM300's (VHF & UHF)with the RICK box to function as it did in the past as a dualway cross band repeater. Does anybody have any experience with this that could assist in the programming. I tried almost every possible way in the Aux pin section with no luck whatsoever. The lights on the RICK don't even light up. We are licensed on all of the frequencies being repeated. Thank you much
kb9suy
What radios do you own?: too many!!

Re: Dual CM300's with RICK repeater

Post by kb9suy »

I have a done this with cm300's without a problem. Send me your codeplugs for the vhf and uhf radio I can take a look. PM for email if it's not listed under my name can't remember.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

CPS has predefined accessory settings in the drop down menu. RICK Rx and RICK Tx.
SteveM0118

Post by SteveM0118 »

@escomm, tried all of those settings and nothing works. I don't even get as much as the lights to come on in the RICK box.
wcema928

Post by wcema928 »

What should the settings on the rick be for an inband repeater?

Return to “Radio Programming”