XPR4xxx Mobile Rear Accessory Connector

Moderator: Queue Moderator

rdmahurin

XPR4xxx Mobile Rear Accessory Connector

Post by rdmahurin »

Has anyone sourced the mating connector from a secondary supplier, like Digikey or Newark? It looks like a common 26-pin Amp or similar. I have a project that needs a prototype adapter built.

Thanks!
Marathon Man
New User

Re: XPR4xxx Mobile Rear Accessory Connector

Post by Marathon Man »

No I haven't seen an other than motorola connector. I have been experimenting with the accessory jack and the front mobile jack. I was looking for the front connector and socket. I am trying to parallel 2 Impress MICs into the front mobile port. If you know the manufacturer let me know.
dsheli

Post by dsheli »

I to would be interested in a connector. If anyone on the forum has a ignition sense cable I would love to buy one form you. Just send me a pm.
David
com501
What radios do you own?: Over 50 - All Motorola

Post by com501 »

Marathon Man wrote:No I haven't seen an other than motorola connector. I have been experimenting with the accessory jack and the front mobile jack. I was looking for the front connector and socket. I am trying to parallel 2 Impress MICs into the front mobile port. If you know the manufacturer let me know.
Base or mobile mic? Simple or with keypad?
rdmahurin

Post by rdmahurin »

The Motorola part number is PMLN5072. I think they're usually under US$10 if you want to experiment. An ignition sense cable is pretty easy (add pin 25 to a switched power).

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”