VHF XTS 3000 programming question

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ScannerDan

VHF XTS 3000 programming question

Post by ScannerDan »

Hi all,

I have a unique situation going on with a VHF XTS 3000 radio that was purchased from Ebay. The radio is as stated a VHF XTS 3000 flash code 501004-000000-3 it is in excellent condition and was a former "Union Pacific Railroad" radio. The radio was originally programmed with conventional and trunking personalities which I deleted and basically cleared it back to a standard radio. I have programmed 10 of my local sheriffs department freq's which is on a new narrow band and simalcast system into the radio.

So here is the issue, channel one to 10 were programmed with proper TX/RX freq's and PL's and the radio programmed properly. Channel one is the only one that transmits and receives on the proper freq when I switch to channel 2 -10 they TX and RX on channel one freq not what is programmed into the personality. I closed the program and re-read the code plug and all the channels have the proper TX/RX and PL info but the radio still only RX and TX with the channel 1 personality on 2-10.

Any ideas???

I hate arguing with stupid people. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ScannerDan

Re: VHF XTS 3000 programming question

Post by ScannerDan »

NEVER MIND NY DUMB ASS FIGURED IT OUT LOL

I hate arguing with stupid people. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”