Astro Saber R - NHN6667 (RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP)

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

MotoFAN
What radios do you own?: Approx. 50: Moto & Kenwood

Astro Saber R - NHN6667 (RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP)

Post by MotoFAN »

Hi all!

What included in NHN6667?

NHN6667 ASTRO RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP $195.00

Questions:

1. Why this Control Top is intended for Ruggedized Saber only? In what of difference from non-Ruggedized Saber?
2. Somebody can list that is included in this Control Top accordingly to the located below drawing, to make a photo or something similar?

Drawing:

I am biggest fan of XTS2500 and ASTRO Digital Saber.
dirtrat

Re: Astro Saber R - NHN6667 (RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP)

Post by dirtrat »

The drawing you show is not a Ruggedized Astro saber radio. Also as far as I know there is no such thing as a Ruggedized Control top. All of the control tops are the same for the Astro Sabers. The main difference in the Ruggedized version is the housing and battery base plate. The discription of that control top could be a mistake.
MotoFAN
What radios do you own?: Approx. 50: Moto & Kenwood

Re: Astro Saber R - NHN6667 (RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP)

Post by MotoFAN »

dirtrat wrote:The drawing you show is not a Ruggedized Astro saber radio. Also as far as I know there is no such thing as a Ruggedized Control top.
I know. But it described exactly for Astro Saber R. Don't know why.
The discription of that control top could be a mistake.
It's a description from Publishied List (2005 May): page XXII, SABER division, NHN6667 (RUGGEDIZED CTRL TOP).

What it then on yours?

Somebody from dealers Motorola can give the actual description from MOL?
I am biggest fan of XTS2500 and ASTRO Digital Saber.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”