XTS 1500 model 1.5

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

firerescueluke
New User

XTS 1500 model 1.5

Post by firerescueluke »

Hello everyone. I am in charge of the programming of our new radios. We had them programmed by a dealer and they just don't do what we want them to.
We have been using the HT 750's and we like the way they recieve pages from county dispatch. When the HT series radios recieve a page we get: " Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep" and the LED flashes orange until it is reset. The loud beeps only go off when the tones from dispatch are recieved, however the LED continues to flash until user reset. Can I set up the XTS series to do the same? If so how do I do so? I am familar with navigating the CPS that our squad purchased. Any help will be appreciated!
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Re: XTS 1500 model 1.5

Post by Pj »

Not sure about the 1500's, but I believe they should be pretty similar to the 2500/5000's if they have recent enough firmware that allows the QCII options.

The 750/1250's do "more" with QCII than the XTS's. The XTS's where not initially designed with QC in mind. So, figure no funky beeps and the such. I think you get some standard beeps and can flash the busy light, and thats it.

Can you provide the flashcode, host/dsp verison and when you obtained them?
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
firerescueluke
New User

Re: XTS 1500 model 1.5

Post by firerescueluke »

Here is what I have for info. I have not flashed this unit, the original flashcode is all it has.

Model:H66KDD9PW5BN
Flashcode:100001-000000-7
DSP: R10.00.00
PSDT: R04.00.00
Firmware: R10.00.01
System Package: Conventional
Any other questions please post and I will get back ASAP.
Thank You.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”