Aeroflex Com-120C Maintainance Manual AC0600 needed..

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

k9oy
New User

Aeroflex Com-120C Maintainance Manual AC0600 needed..

Post by k9oy »

I have a IFR COM-120C on my Ham Radio test bench. I'm going to be replacing my failing RTC Dallas Watchdog DS1286 Timekeeper on my IFR-120C's Controller Tray PCBd. I understand from reviewing notes on other's post that their is some 120c data information stored in the NV Ram 50 bit area, like the ... Tracking Gen Option(s) and units S/N. Was looking to buy a Aeroflex Com-120C Maintenance Service Shop Manual on CD/DVD or in paperback form, so I'm able to re-enter my units S/N and options via the serial port, using a smart terminal program. What I DO NOT NEED, and already have a copy of, is the BLOCK DIAGRAM Maintenance Manual Supplement 1002-0601-4PO, which has NO information for what I'm trying to do.

Thanks;
Gregory Gately (K9OY)
k9oy@comcast.net
http://www.aamerican.com/repairs
jry

Re: Aeroflex Com-120C Maintainance Manual AC0600 needed..

Post by jry »

that information is not in the service manual regardless of version
k9oy
New User

Re: Aeroflex Com-120C Maintainance Manual AC0600 needed..

Post by k9oy »

Jry, then where would this information be located at??

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”