Motorola R2024D manual/help

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Bowlieweekender
New User

Motorola R2024D manual/help

Post by Bowlieweekender »

Hi there

I have just purchased a well used but hopefully fully operational R2024D which will arrive shortly. Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the operators manual and even a service manual for this unit?

Also, what Motorola microphone model/pinout matches this model?

Finally, where do you folk recommend buying some test leads to complete the setup, I don't need new.

Thanks in advance

Cheers Nigel
Andy Corbin

Re: Motorola R2024D manual/help

Post by Andy Corbin »

Bowlieweekender wrote:Hi there

I have just purchased a well used but hopefully fully operational R2024D which will arrive shortly. Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the operators manual and even a service manual for this unit?

Also, what Motorola microphone model/pinout matches this model?

Finally, where do you folk recommend buying some test leads to complete the setup, I don't need new.

Thanks in advance

Cheers Nigel
A Motorola TMN6013A microphone should work quite nicely. This is the full size tan front /\/\ , mike with the shiny Amphenol style 4pin connector with the coupling ring. Here is a picture of one- http://cgi.ebay.com/1911-Motorola-Micro ... 286.c0.m14

(note-not my auction. Just using it for reference purposes)

Anyhow, I have seen many of these mikes at hamfests and can probably be had for very little money. I have one for my R2400 service monitor. The R2400 is a backup piece now but I still want to keep the mike for it available.

Andy
Bowlieweekender
New User

Re: Motorola R2024D manual/help

Post by Bowlieweekender »

Thanks for answering the mic question Andy

Cheers Nigel

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”