R1151A Code Synthesizer and FLEX paging

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

phbrush
New User
What radios do you own?: Mot,GE,Kenwood,Standard,Uniden

R1151A Code Synthesizer and FLEX paging

Post by phbrush »

I'm attempting to figure out the capabilities of my recently acquired R1151A Code Synthesizer regarding its FLEX paging capability. From earlier posts it sounds as though this is not discussed in the 6880313B03 standard manual. When I popped the covers on the R1151A I found a daughter board with additional EPROM and processor that is not present on my R1150C, so I'm going to ass-ume that it has something to do with FLEX, since both units do all the normal stuff (5/6 tone, DPL, etc) the same. Can someone familiar with these tell me more about what I can do with the 1151A flex-wise ?
RFguy

Re: R1151A Code Synthesizer and FLEX paging

Post by RFguy »

PM me your e-mail address and I will scan the new sections of the manual and shoot it over to you.

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”