Elite Dispatch

Discussion about Centracom (Button & LED / CRT / Gold / Elite), MC Series (MC5500/7100/7500), and legacy console equipment.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

fchrist16
What radios do you own?: Desktrac, XTL/XTS's & XPR's

Elite Dispatch

Post by fchrist16 »

I'm setting up a second position, finally, to my Centracom Elite system. I know I am plugged into the right "PORT" on the CEB, but when I open my config file I get the following error.

"Dispatch not ready: System could not be initialized properly because of a operator ID mismatch error. Elite will shut down."

I know with the first setup I solved this from moving from P1 on the CEB to P4, but no matter the position I plug this PC/CIE combo into, I get the error above.

Any way to fix that I'm missing?

Regards,

-Frank C.
fchrist16

Re: Elite Dispatch

Post by fchrist16 »

I found the computer I needed in my pile, but when I transfer the info over from the other computer it won't show the info I have...

Regards,

-Frank C.
fchrist16

Post by fchrist16 »

I've now run into this fun error when trying to open the ELT file...Anyone got a clue? Everything is there in the Console Database Manager...What am I missing or am I stuck to one position with the hardware capability of seven?! This used to be a seven console setup in use.

"Dispatch not ready: Can not find this op's information in the server database. Elite will shut down."

Regards,

-Frank C.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

Off the top of my head this is usually an easy one to solve. Each op must be named in CDM. If you name it OP01 the COMPUTER NAME in windows MUST match what's written in there. If it does not you will usually get a message like that. The easy fix is to change the operators position name to match what windows has. You do not need to use the full active directory name (e.g. op01.consoto.com) just op01 will do.

If I recall - go in to the console database manager tool. Double click the op you want to adjust. The field is on the left hand side of the next screen, and, it is the second box down I think. One is what you name the op (just for reference when clicking through your database) and the other field is for the actual computer machine name.

Unsure/can't recall if it is case sensitive or not.
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.
fchrist16

Post by fchrist16 »

From what I can tell, they are both opZERO4 (op04)...

Regards,

-Frank C.
fchrist16

Post by fchrist16 »

Now I am getting the first error again...

"Dispatch not ready: System could not be initialized properly because of a operator ID mismatch error. Elite will shut down."

Regards,

-Frank C.
Karl NVW

Post by Karl NVW »

Should be obvious that the op name OP04 cannot be duplicated at the same site. It's similar to assigning the same IP address to both CPUs. That's why they are almost always numbered sequentially as OP01, OP02, OP03, etc.
Karl - WA8NVW AFA5VB
SHARES + NCS
fchrist16

Post by fchrist16 »

Thanks Karl, right now I have OP06 up and running fine, so my next machine was OP04. 8)

Regards,

-Frank C.
desperado
What radios do you own?: Motorola

Post by desperado »

did you ever get this resolved
Keith
CET USMSS
Field Tech
What more can I say

Return to “Consoles”