2017 Ford Escape Kick Plate Removal ?

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

fineshot1

2017 Ford Escape Kick Plate Removal ?

Post by fineshot1 »

Does anyone know how to or where to find out how to remove the passenger side kick plate?
First one i tried while trying to pull the poppers the plastic kick plate plastic shattered.
I have cables to run underneath the kick plate but having no joy with this one and have
never encountered such stuck kick plate.
fineshot1
NJ USA
fineshot1

Re: 2017 Ford Escape Kick Plate Removal ?

Post by fineshot1 »

Update - Reroute of the cables was necessary. I did not want to risk breaking another kick plate.
Routed cables under the oem console and under the passenger side seat to the passenger side
plastic moldings down to the rear of the vehicle where the transceiver is mounted. Control head
mounted on front right side of oem console passenger side. Radio is an MCS2000 Model 1 remote mount radio.
fineshot1
NJ USA

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”