part number for Jottodesk console

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

giguchan
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links
What radios do you own?: CDM 1550's UHF/VHF HT1550'S

part number for Jottodesk console

Post by giguchan »

Hello,
Does anyone happen to have a part number for a JD console for the Chevy TB and the Jeep Laredo? chevy 08 and the Jeep 2010. I have been to the site and have not found anything.. they are both kinda hard to find because of the stick on the floor.
Radios by Fisher-Price? Never!!!
I use /\/\otorola!!
Cheers
73, de'N2GIG
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Re: part number for Jottodesk console

Post by apco25 »

giguchan wrote:Hello,
Does anyone happen to have a part number for a JD console for the Chevy TB and the Jeep Laredo? chevy 08 and the Jeep 2010. I have been to the site and have not found anything.. they are both kinda hard to find because of the stick on the floor.
I'll take a look for you. If you're interested in ordering let me know, I can pass on very competitive pricing.
"Some men just don't know their limitations"
giguchan
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links
What radios do you own?: CDM 1550's UHF/VHF HT1550'S

Re: part number for Jottodesk console

Post by giguchan »

Thanks.. for the reply...I have no idea of what i wanted to do. I was pretty sure i was going the havis route, but i dont like the idea of having to saw my OEM console in half.Jotto just seems to have Laptop mounts..there is also another company that has consoles too...
if you can PM/EMAIL me..... thanks..I could use some Guidence
Radios by Fisher-Price? Never!!!
I use /\/\otorola!!
Cheers
73, de'N2GIG

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”