wierd mts-2000 problem

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

harrisjt2000
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

wierd mts-2000 problem

Post by harrisjt2000 »

i have two mts portables ive programed them many times before. tonight i go to program info into them and it says radio programed succesfuly but nothing in the radio has changed. when i re read the radio all of the old info is still there is this a battery or rib problem?
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

I can almost guarantee a low battery for the portable is the problem. I've seen this happen several times in the past. Charge your battery, or get another one with a decent charge & your problem will go away.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
mancow
Batboard $upporter

Post by mancow »

I had the exact problem with a systems saber. My problem ended up being insuficcient RIB power.

mancow

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”