Anyone using VESTA 911 Telephone Consoles?

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

d119

Anyone using VESTA 911 Telephone Consoles?

Post by d119 »

Is anyone using VESTA dispatch telephone systems? I am in need of some WAV files of the different ring tones that VESTA consoles make... Can anyone help?

Thanks!
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Post by JAYMZ »

May I ask why?

I have access to them, but I don't want to get in and mess around with the system before I know why.
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin
d119

Post by d119 »

Surely. I work on a couple of dispatch centers that have it installed, and would like to set it up as a ring tone on my personal cell phone.... I kinda like it. :)

I don't want to bother the dispatchers that are in our active dispatch centers with it, since I don't know the staff THAT well and I just work on the radio end of things.
d119

Post by d119 »

Still looking for some help on this...
swest

Post by swest »

Sorry to bring back an old thread, But I just recently got a new cell phone and the preloaded rings are gay.. Anyone come across these vesta rings in wav or mp3? If not I guess I will have to try to pull rings in the background off old recordings.. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Shawn
d119

Post by d119 »

Gay huh... Yeah, you are definitely from SoCal...
swest

Post by swest »

Sorry if that hit too close to home for you.

Found what I was looking for thanks anyway. If you search hard enough they are out there.
GEMOTO

Post by GEMOTO »

Can you post a link? I have been looking but have not found them.

Thanks,
d119

Post by d119 »

It was a joke, swest... :)

Where'd ya find the files??? Share?
JAYMZ

Post by JAYMZ »

You guys ever get those files?

I talked our phone guy into getting them for me, but he hasn't been out to the office in quite some time...
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin
GEMOTO

Post by GEMOTO »

Hi James,

Never got em. Thanks for trying!
JAYMZ

Post by JAYMZ »

I'll call our phone guy on Wednesday and bug him. If not I will see about getting some recordings at some point.

I have searched and searched all over Google, Dogpile, BitTorrent... etc to no avail for these sounds. Not sure if I want my cellphone to ring like my work phones... but would have the "neat" factor to it.
JAYMZ

Calvin
d119

Post by d119 »

I am also still interested!!
3-SAM-12
Batboard $upporter

Re: Anyone using VESTA 911 Telephone Consoles?

Post by 3-SAM-12 »

I know really old topic, but did anyone ever get these tones? I am working on a PowerPoint and am in need of them.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”