The New Motorola Depot

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

xmo

The New Motorola Depot

Post by xmo »

Where your radios go now...

wazzzzzzzzup
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: XTS3000/astro spectra/

Post by wazzzzzzzzup »

where is this at? looks much like a typical manufacturing facility.

wazz
think about how to ENCOURAGE Motorola learning safely with GRACE.....NOT condemnation.
xmo

Post by xmo »

escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

Wooooohoooooooo El Paxico!!!! :evil:

Just about everything is to go there now for repair, and according to /\/\'s email "updates" the repair cycle time is 3-5 days for most models.

Now if only I could get them to send me a HT1550 LCD display that's been on backorder for the past 3 weeks...
Tony Soprano
Batboard $upporter

Post by Tony Soprano »

This whole thing is still an ugly mess. Mostly on the transit end, but there is a lot of boneheaded stuff happening in the facility too. Sent in a GTX mobile for repair and it came back with an LCS2000 head on it, with a GTX label stuck on it. Unacceptable.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

I wonder if /\/\ is going to start selling service manuals written in Spanish
Victor Xray

Post by Victor Xray »

Tony Soprano wrote:Sent in a GTX mobile for repair and it came back with an LCS2000 head on it, with a GTX label stuck on it. Unacceptable.
BAH HAHAHAHA, oh that's hilarious. Sounds like something you'd find on ebay, but the other way around (LCS sticker on a GTX).
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

Hey you got an upgrade at no cost!
Tony Soprano
Batboard $upporter

Post by Tony Soprano »

Well what made it really ugly was the fact that the GTX sticker isn't shaped like the LCS sticker. I could have almost forgiven it if they were the same shape. Very sloppy.

I bounced it, and we'll see what it looks like the second time around.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

Can you imagine the customs paperwork to send everything to Mexico and back again.
Looks like there is plenty of room to expand.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

I love it. Everything's wire mesh... all the wires are dropped from the ceiling... probably took them 48 hours to put that facility together. Cheap...
wazzzzzzzzup
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: XTS3000/astro spectra/

Post by wazzzzzzzzup »

it looks much like an american manufacturing facility, the power cord drops are typical, that way they can reconfigure the manufactuing floor quickly if needed.

wazz
think about how to ENCOURAGE Motorola learning safely with GRACE.....NOT condemnation.
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

I recently sent in an Astro Spectra W4 remote head for warranty repair...6 weeks later, I received a W7 head in it's place! Took another 3 weeks to get the correct head sent to me...
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
ANB_Medic
was sja505
What radios do you own?: Jedi's, MCS's, and Waris

Post by ANB_Medic »

I wonder if I send in a SP-50 for flat-rate if they'll send me back an XTS-5000???
Sorry, I can't treat stupid...
Dan562
What radios do you own?: Kenwood, Yaesu, ICOM, Motorola

The New Motorola [u]Subscriber[/b] Depot

Post by Dan562 »

It seems as if the field technical personnel now understand better the former posts about ”The New Motorola (CTDI-Mexico) Subscriber Depot” problems that have developed now in 2006. I believe many of the members of BatLabs work directly for State and Local Public Safety Departments and/or Federal Government Agencies performing repairs. Probably these departments and agencies contract with Motorola to do the Subscriber unit’s repairs to component level to maintain a more efficient turn time.

As Tony Soprano has unfortunately discovered, the CTDI – Mexico facility service personnel Do Not Have A Clue on the type of equipment they’re working on, when the unit is sent in as a GTX mobile and is returned as a LCS2000 with a GTX label affixed to the control head.

You need to ask your contract administrator and users, “How much baloney are you willing to put up with while the MOTOROLA Corporate Management allow these type of repairs to continue at the customers expense?” This is not a brand new company starting out in business as they’ve been around the block for 78 years, having the experience and knowledge how to treat their customers on a first class basis!

Now if you think you have been treated wrong, which I believe you have and you have contacts in the western United States, in the City of San Diego, (Self Maintained) they’ve have a real AXE to grind with MOTOROLA & CTDI’s Mexico Repair Depot as the "mysterious someone" at Motorola forgot to transfer all of the legacy Subscriber unit information and knowledge on to CTDI’s personnel. In Q1 of 2006, San Diego’s Public Safety Department sent in several 12 Kb Securenet Subscriber units for various repairs. Of course the units were redirected to El Paso. Texas and then across the border into the Mexico Depot unbeknownst to the City of San Diego.

Once the units were on the bench to be repaired, the Mexican service personnel removed all of the 12 Kb Securenet modules and hybrids, threw the components away in the garbage, reprogrammed these Subscriber units as "Clear Only" on Stock Frequencies as if they were new units from the factory and shipped them back to the customer! As you can imagine, the City of San Diego Public Safety Personnel and Officials were not amused by this major screw up by MOTOROLA and their “Outsourced” Repair Depot CTDI in Mexico! I believe San Diego’s Law Department sent a very stern letter to Motorola, Inc regarding this issue and I do not believe that the City of San Diego will continue using Motorola’s Subscriber Repair Depot for future repairs.

The /\/\ / CTDI Subscriber Depot's current backlog is running around eight months so you may want purchase 10 ~ 20 spare radios or more till they get this “turn around time” back down to 3 ~4 days!
Microwave Mike

Mexirola

Post by Microwave Mike »

Hola!!! Donde esta ESD control?
I did not see any grounding, ESD wrist straps or heal straps.
One worker had a nice pair of SPARK producing sports shoes on.
Zap me up one 5000 por favor............

mm
xmo

Post by xmo »

Whenever Motorola has meetings with their dealers and/or MSS's, their reps are getting an earfull about these depot issues.

Clearly this depot business was a cost cutting move intended to please stockholders and make Mr. Zander look good - but ultimately there will be a penalty for poor service to your customers.

Right now Motorola is so dominant in public safety that they just don't care. The more successful MaCom becomes the better it will be for Motorola's customers. That will force M to pay attention to quality & service.

We have been experiencing high failure rates of brand new XTS5000 radios straight out of the box. We aren't the only ones, either. The quality issues are so bad that on some new system installations Motorola is paying the local shops extra to run a full bench test of every subscriber unit - all the way down to modulation fidelity, BER, and so-on.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

And all the while, Kenwood just keeps selling more and more x180s, x90s, 5170s, and 5210s...
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

Tait is also starting to get a decent lead in to the public safety business.

That place literally looks they stripped out a fruit juice plant, and went and plugged in a few computers, service monitors and hired a couple of el techos.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

Actually the plant is quite impressive, it was purpose built for this.
The same company has a similar one for cell phones that repairs something like 5 million units a year.
It like anything though, they call them teeething problems.
The /\/\ / CTDI Subscriber Depot's current backlog is running around eight months so you may want purchase 10 ~ 20 spare radios or more till they get this “turn around time” back down to 3 ~4 days!
As for 8 months?
It was down to about 8 days at a recent meeting.
ANB_Medic
was sja505
What radios do you own?: Jedi's, MCS's, and Waris

Post by ANB_Medic »

mr.syntrx wrote:That place literally looks they stripped out a fruit juice plant, and went and plugged in a few computers, service monitors and hired a couple of el techos.
:lol: You owe me a keyboard! :lol:
Sorry, I can't treat stupid...
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

I'm serious.

I have been to a juice plant that looks exactly like that on the inside, except for the radio stuff.
Dan562
What radios do you own?: Kenwood, Yaesu, ICOM, Motorola

Post by Dan562 »

Oh, so CDTI can turn around the Subscriber products in eight days. I wonder if they work correctly? It does not sound like this according to the people on this post.

I also heard that all /\/\ manufacturing will cease in the United States starting in January 2008! Set your clocks to count down to that date.

As a Motorola Stockholder, I haven't seen any thing that Mister Zander is doing to "improve" the price per share or dividens! The price can not even break the $25.00 ceiling no matter what gimmick /\/\ Corporate tries.

I remember when Christopher Galvin was in charge and Wall Street's Financial Brokers told Chris to Dump the /\/\ Semiconductor segment because Semiconductors were dragging down the over all price of /\/\ shares. Ol' Chris reluctantly bought into the idea and it was sold off as Freescale. As soon as Freescale was separate and on it's own, that stock price has risen and averaging $6 to $8 per share above /\/\'s so who was "B.Sing" who on that deal?

Here's another thing that recently took place in /\/\ Corporate.

NEW YORK, July 27, 2006 - Motorola Inc. (MOT.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Thursday it had terminated its shareholder rights plan and established a new corporate governance policy.

The world's No. 2 cellphone maker said that under the new policy, any new rights plan must be subject to shareholder approval within 12 months of adoption. Shareholder rights plans, often referred to as "poison pills," are measures to protect a company from unsolicited takeover bids.

Motorola said shareholders had proposed eliminating the plan, which will now expire on August 1. The original expiration date was November 2008. The plan had been put in place in 1998.

Hey! I do not remember doing this but it will open the door for someone like Kenwood, ICOM or Yaesu to take over the company after Zander is finished Raping /\/\ Corporate. Everyone brush up on your Japanese, Chinese or Asian Indian languages.

Oh Yeah, one other item, there are going to be several more Lay-Offs in Schaumburg before the end of the year. I'm not talking about a couple hundred ... how about a couple thousand U.S. professional employees. And the remaining employees are shaking in their boots when they'll be Tapped and shoved out the door!
lieut25

Post by lieut25 »

When i send my radios to motorola they go to the dumpster the last few portables i sent out came back brand new. I was told it was cheaper and quicker to replace them with new ones then to fix them.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

No didn't mean to imply 8 days turnaround, I meant 8 days from reaching the pre move times.
RFguy

Post by RFguy »

We sent in a CDM1550. It came back as a CDM 1250. Motorola would not budge for a few weeks. They said no way it was a CDM1250 we sent in.
The customer was not amused they don't own any 1250's.
We finally found the original invoice (5-years od) and sent them a copy. They then agreed to make it into a 1550 again.
2-weeks later we had a 1550.
Must have been a language barrier.
Tony Soprano
Batboard $upporter

Post by Tony Soprano »

RFguy wrote:We sent in a CDM1550. It came back as a CDM 1250. Motorola would not budge for a few weeks. They said no way it was a CDM1250 we sent in.
The customer was not amused they don't own any 1250's.
We finally found the original invoice (5-years od) and sent them a copy. They then agreed to make it into a 1550 again.
2-weeks later we had a 1550.
Must have been a language barrier.
I must have gotten your 1550. I sent in a CDM1250 and it came back as a 1550, right about the same time. Since it was an "upgrade" I let it fly.
WA3VJB

Post by WA3VJB »

This is really sad for Motorola.

I have been loyal to the company since we wuz kids and impressed by the HT220 in all its variations.

Still have a few of them, plus a Motorola Nautilus in the boat, and a dual receiver Motorola CB in the hooptie (listens to Ch9 and switches to that guard receiver when adjustable squelch gets broke).

Anyone remember the Metrum II on the ham bands?

Or how about the rare MX series that went up on the Space Shuttle for the Tony England and Owen Garriot Ham-In-Space missions. Kai and others at Motorola Ft. Lauderdale to thank for that.

Yet, even after I discontinued my analog Motorola brick phone only because the cellphone company won't maintain its sites for analog anymore, I could NOT find a suitable Motorola cell phone.

I went Nokia, where it stayed simple, provided an external RF connection for the rooftop mag mount, and is GSM tri-mode TDMA, CDMA and analog.

For two ways? Swearing good things about the MT1000 and HT600. The timeline may very well stop there, and sourced somewhere in Malaysia.

Very sad.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

Not sure of your point, the current radio series is probably one of the best yet, full of features and reliability is greatly improved.
For me I run a public safety system, I don't care where it's made or repaired. They can send it to Iran for all I care as long as the job is done right and the turnaround is good.
I only care that it works becuase that's the bottom line.
My complaint is that if Motorola is getting it done cheaper than Elgin, pass on some of the savings to the customer.
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

I wouldn't be shocked if the LMR side of Motorola gets spun off......

KENWOOD and M/A COM is the future.
"Some men just don't know their limitations"
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Post by RadioSouth »

Bruce1807 wrote:Not sure of your point, the current radio series is probably one of the best yet, full of features and reliability is greatly improved.
For me I run a public safety system, I don't care where it's made or repaired. They can send it to Iran for all I care as long as the job is done right and the turnaround is good.
I only care that it works becuase that's the bottom line.
My complaint is that if Motorola is getting it done cheaper than Elgin, pass on some of the savings to the customer.
Yeah just what we need, an Axis of Evil nation maintaining a US Public Safety radio system. Hopefully users will react to this and specify in their contracts that subscriber units are to be maintained domestically. Sadly another example of corporate infectious greed that's proliferating exponentially lately.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

Motorola is not a charity
Who are we to dictate how they make their profits.
At the end of the day it's down to the shareholders and they want dividends including myself.
Careful maybe the oil in your car is bugged
I will never be a victim or paranoia created by propaganda.
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Post by RadioSouth »

Who are we to dictate how they make their profits ?

Easily, there is absolutely nothing wrong when signing a mega $ contract to making various specifics on things such as maintenance/service provisions (or other things). In my book it is unreasonable to have to send a unit out of the country for service. Let's see how this floats on US Gov't. contracts. They in fact told Beretta for one on how to make their profits. The contract specifics on the M9 service pistol specify that this item must be made in the US, guess that would be unreasonable in your book ?
Last edited by RadioSouth on Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

the problem is Motorola is joining the rest of our domestic companies and further doing their part to send the american economy down the crapper. It's really very simple, the equation that is:

Americans out of work=Americans who can't buy your products and services. Every American who loses a job to overseas or imported labor pools (read ILLEGAL ALIENS) is yet another consumer who will no longer be able to support his local economy, which has a "$hit rols down hill effect".

Corporations of this country must realize they are citizens too, and what they do DOES have an impact on not just them, but the entire economic system.

I don't see Ed Zander giving up a bonus or some of his salary so his company can remain "profitable", yet he's quick to axe a whole division to keep his fat bonus checks rolling in. That's the whole problem right there with American business, too top heavy.

The Japanese have a different view. It's simple. Take care of your employees. They'll take care of your customers and your company=profit=growth=a future for all involved=a stronger national economy. Yeah, we taught them everything they know...seems we need a refresher course.

Amazing how while corporate pigs send jobs overseas, those "evil" foriegn companies SEND JOBS HERE. When GM and Ford announced the two Georgia plants will be closing in the next 3 years....Hyundai invests 1.1 BILLION dollars opening a plant just across the state line in Alabama..giving AMERICANS jobs so those AMERICANS can support their economy. How ironic that foriegn employers are investing billions in domestic labor when their domestic competitors are Fedexing jobs at an alarming rate.

and we wonder why the economy is so hosed up. It really SUCKS to be one of the millions of working class Americans...
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

Bruce1807 wrote:Motorola is not a charity
Who are we to dictate how they make their profits.
They will be obliged to service equipment domestically in a lot of future contracts - if they don't want to, they can't bid. Simple.

The large Australian Motorola system contracts all stipulate that service work must be carried out within Australia. It won't take long for US customers to add similar stipulations in their requests for tenders.
Bruce1807 wrote:At the end of the day it's down to the shareholders and they want dividends including myself.
You bought shares in Motorola? Hardly wise. They've not done well since 2000.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

They will be obliged to service equipment domestically in a lot of future contracts - if they don't want to, they can't bid. Simple.

The large Australian Motorola system contracts all stipulate that service work must be carried out within Australia. It won't take long for US customers to add similar stipulations in their requests for tenders..
Being an Aussie I know where your comming from. Oz has some of the most protectionistic restraints on business in the world, wheras the US is run by big buisness not by unions. Whist Motorola is a small player compared to Haliburton they still wield tremendous power in Washington. The US is outsourcing everything at the moment so why stop now. You have to remember who pays the campaign funds of the major politicians.
It's not the unions in the US. It won't be long before the deputy sherrif follows along the same path as he follows everything now.

You bought shares in Motorola? Hardly wise. They've not done well since 2000
I started buying when it was around 8.20 (well 24.60 at the time before the 3 way split) and the rest were perks maybe I should of sold in 2000 but I didn't and I'm still well ahead, 23.32-8.20=15.00 a share ahead of my original investment. If I sold before the 3 way split it would be about $25 a share profit but I'll live with 15
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

Bruce1807 wrote:

The large Australian Motorola system contracts all stipulate that service work must be carried out within Australia. It won't take long for US customers to add similar stipulations in their requests for tenders..
Being an Aussie I know where your comming from. Oz has some of the most protectionistic restraints on business in the world, wheras the US is run by big buisness not by unions.
Unfortunately, that's changing, with the new industrial relations laws introduced a few months ago. The good old Liberal government wants to make it "more like the USA," where adults can actually be legally paid $5 an hour. (Our minimum wage is currently officially about $9 USD, but I've never heard of anyone getting paid that - the minimum most people get is around $11 or $12, in industries like retail. This is due to unions negotating Enterprise Bargaining Agreements, which their powers to do are now severely limited.)
I started buying when it was around 8.20 (well 24.60 at the time before the 3 way split) and the rest were perks maybe I should of sold in 2000 but I didn't and I'm still well ahead, 23.32-8.20=15.00 a share ahead of my original investment. If I sold before the 3 way split it would be about $25 a share profit but I'll live with 15
Ahh, that's pretty good then.
Bruce1807

Post by Bruce1807 »

If you look at the top of the picture dead centre you will see the quality controller/security.
batdude
Personal aide to Mr. Cook

my story with ctdi

Post by batdude »

Sent a vhf as3,

Got a 800.:

MHz radio back.
Took 6 weeks (this was a month ago)

Btw, they had to be provided the flashcode 4 times before the radio was finally sent back... On the wrong band

Doug
BRAVO MIKE JULIET ALPHA
"You can do whatever you want, there are just consequences..."
IF SOMEONE PM'S YOU - HAVE THE COURTESY TO REPLY.
Tony Soprano
Batboard $upporter

Post by Tony Soprano »

Sent in a fellow Batlabber's AS3 VHF, by the time it was all over, it had been out of his hands almost five months. Mostly over flashcode haggling.

Word to the wise: If you send a radio with a loaded flash code, especially with Modat into the Depot, don't figure on getting it back that way.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

I'm surprised you got it back at all.

OTOH, tell them the flashcode is 1C5E. You get wacker bonus points if you get a 1C5E flashcode on legit tags. :lol:
Tony Soprano
Batboard $upporter

Post by Tony Soprano »

tvsjr wrote:I'm surprised you got it back at all.

OTOH, tell them the flashcode is 1C5E. You get wacker bonus points if you get a 1C5E flashcode on legit tags. :lol:

It had a good serial number, but it had a franken-flashed vocon in it. They eventually sent it back with a bare-bones IMBE flash, and for some reason found it necessary to change the serial number to a Depot number anyway. Whatever. It worked, finally.
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

"Look at this weirdo gringo UHF flashcode, amigo. It's all good, I send him a good one on 800 instead."
RADIO43
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: 900 MHZ APX4000

Post by RADIO43 »

Group,

XTS3000 with an encryption problem - 4 months and had to be bounced twice due to problem not being fixed. The first time it came back to me, I got a call from Juan who could barely speak english. He wanted to confirm my shipping address. I guess my Government Account # doesn't have an address on it in Mexico (I mean El Paso).

I just had to send Minitor 4 pagers to be fixed and when the guy from Moto in IL told me they get sent to Mexico (sorry I mean El Paso) , I made a noise. He advised me that they are just as fed up with this Mexico (I mean El Paso) deal as the customers are. Also advised that they are handling alot of calls from upset customers.

It really sucks for customers that are small townships (like I work for) and have limited equipment. Use to have broken equipment back in a week, now 4 months. Damn!!!!!!!!

Radio43
Last edited by RADIO43 on Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Time of Crisis, You will Not Rise to the Occasion but Rather Default to your Level of Training!
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

I hear Kenwood's service department are pretty good...
DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Post by DJP126 »

apco25 wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if the LMR side of Motorola gets spun off......
This would not surprise me either. When I worked at the Elgin depot, there were many internal communications from Ed Z. where he spoke of his "vision" for the future of Motorola being the "connected home". This puts the emphisis of the future into cell phones, cable modems, set top boxes for cable TV and Motorola's joke of a computer controlled security system for the home. All of these are consumer electronics. He would very seldom even mention the two way business.

A friend of mine works in one of the R&D labs. They were recently "repositioned" from "radio" to "networking" and the newer projects are not on radio applications.

I would not be surprised to see Motorola leave the commercial FM field at all.
Dave
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

DJP126 wrote:
apco25 wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if the LMR side of Motorola gets spun off......
This would not surprise me either. When I worked at the Elgin depot, there were many internal communications from Ed Z. where he spoke of his "vision" for the future of Motorola being the "connected home". This puts the emphisis of the future into cell phones, cable modems, set top boxes for cable TV and Motorola's joke of a computer controlled security system for the home. All of these are consumer electronics. He would very seldom even mention the two way business.

A friend of mine works in one of the R&D labs. They were recently "repositioned" from "radio" to "networking" and the newer projects are not on radio applications.

I would not be surprised to see Motorola leave the commercial FM field at all.
or it becomes "Motorola two way radio...by Kenwood"

it will go the same way GE did when GE sold off GE communications to Ericsson...then M/A Com. The first selloff will keep the logo so customers will still associate it with the old company, then the second sellof they'll "shed" the old name.

I see Motorola going the same way RadioShack did, becoming another mediocre consumer electronics company. RS at one time was a leader in electronics, now they're just another crappy place to buy celphones and overpriced junk. Thanks to corporate turds like Zander and Len "Pepsico" Roberts, once great American institutions are being reduced to shells.

Way to go Ed. Let's put a few more thousand Americans out of work.

You Moto guys better hope one of the big Jap companies (Kenwood, Icom or V-S) takes over the two-way division of Ma M. They at least take care of their employees. I would bet Kenwood would be the most likely candidate...
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
kc7gr
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Icom, Sunair (HF).

I've said it before...

Post by kc7gr »

...I'll say it again here, and I'll probably end up saying it a few more times in my life.

I am bloody glad I found my way out of Motorola and into civil service!

Keep the peace(es).
Bruce Lane, KC7GR
"Raf tras spintern. Raf tras spoit."
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

So glad we're M/A COM at the county....... and starting to migrate to kenwood at the other job.
"Some men just don't know their limitations"
Bob W

Post by Bob W »

I took a really close look at the picture, and found some interesting stuff:

The very bottom of the picture looks like the shipping department - or at least where the wrong radios are put in boxes. There's a shipping printer next to the monitor, and a bottle of blue tequila.

The guy just up from the water cooler actually has a service monitor.

The woman to his right is playing solitaire.

The guy up, and to the left of him next to the 1/4K cabinet is being assisted by a trained monkey - Yes, a REAL trained monkey!

There's three guys in front of that 1/4K wondering where to get the replacement tube.

To the right of that, there's two workstations with no test equipment, just tools to randomly replace modules.

Just above them, theres a group of people looking at the blank back of a dividing wall.

On the ceiling above them, there's a camera.

To the right of that , at floor level, there's several shelves full of quantar chassis' (Look for the guy in the red shirt sitting on the floor)

To the right of that, two guys are about to duke it out.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”