OT: Whats up with the Radio Information Board???

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Wes

OT: Whats up with the Radio Information Board???

Post by Wes »

When you go to the address: http://radio.the161.net/index.php

It used to be the Radio Information Board, now it brings up some Chicago picture site??????

What gives, anybody know??

Wes
Wes Hutchens
911 Telecommunicator/2-Way Sales & Service
HumHead

Post by HumHead »

Alex can do the long story, if he is so inclined.

The short story is, that URL is no longer correct. Use: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Wes

Post by Wes »

Well, I guess no explanation is needed. I just had the old address stored in my favorites and had never changed it. It was still working a couple of weeks ago when i last used it....

Thanks for the new link, it works great.

Wes
Wes Hutchens
911 Telecommunicator/2-Way Sales & Service
Grog
On Moderation

Post by Grog »

It would be nice if whomever ran that place if they would approve new members. Might be why there are not many posters over there. :roll:
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Grog wrote:It would be nice if whomever ran that place if they would approve new members. Might be why there are not many posters over there. :roll:
That would be Alex...maybe send him a PM here.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”