HT1550 Leather Radio Case

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

SPVFD47
What radios do you own?: HT1550, HT1250, MT2000, HT1000

HT1550 Leather Radio Case

Post by SPVFD47 »

Does anyone know if Moto makes a leather case with the D-Rings to attach a shoulder strap for the HT1550. I've been looking for a while but have been unsuccessful. I had the same problem when looking for one for a DTMF MT2000, and found out that Moto does not make them with the D-rings for many DTMF models. If anyone has one or has the part number for a HT1550 with D-rings can you please post it.

TIA
Doug
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: HT1550 Leather Radio Case

Post by escomm »

HLN9700A
Leather DTMF Case with Swivel, for use with NiMH and NiCd batteries. For use with HT1550•XLS Standard Models.

A variety of carrying accessories are available for your comfort and convenience. The carrying cases are available in sizes designed to fit your radio and battery and permit audio to be heard clearly. Belt loop and nylon cases feature “D” rings that allow the cases to be attached to a carrying strap. Swivel model cases secure to a belt loop and allow the case to swing freely from side to side. The swivel latch system also allows the radio and case to be removed from the belt loop by simply inverting the case and lifting it up and out of the belt loop.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Re: HT1550 Leather Radio Case

Post by HLA »

I couldn't find one in leather that had those rings so i added them myslef. it's easy and less than a dollar in parts from your local leather shop.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”