AS 01/82 Error no read write help?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Mraudio
What radios do you own?: Quantar/AS/A-spec./VertexP25

AS 01/82 Error no read write help?

Post by Mraudio »

In the process of reprogramming, my P25 saber became a paper weight (I think) display says 01/82 wont go past self check. Cant re init via Dos says no acknowledge. Win RSS says radio disabled via dispatcher, dispatcher or LABTOOL is only way to way to access radio? Never ever seen this problem before, any one else? Ever have any luck recovering from it?
Thanks
MrA
gatekeep
What radios do you own?: XTS2500i III, AS III

Re: AS 01/82 Error no read write help?

Post by gatekeep »

Fail 01/82 means the codeplug in the radio is corrupt. You should try re-writing in a known good codeplug into the radio.
- Bryan
"So the best solution is to paint them to blue color and throw them to the sea?" in reference to MTS2000 F01/93.
Mraudio

Post by Mraudio »

Ive tried that as well, radio wont read or write. No ack of being connected to the cable and rib.
MrA
Mraudio

Post by Mraudio »

FYI
Fixed, was my cable causing the issue. Re-programmed the s record with known good equipment and works fine now.
MrA

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”