HKN4376B X9000 Rear Head Cable.. Info Needed.

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kb0nly
AKA: The Computer Doctor

HKN4376B X9000 Rear Head Cable.. Info Needed.

Post by kb0nly »

Anyone have a wiring pinout for this rear control head cable? I looked over on Mike's site but didn't see anything about it on the cable page.

I'm trying to find one, or build one if i have to, for running two control heads on my X9000 base at home. One control head for the main operating position, a second head at the work bench, the best of both worlds if i can get it done!
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!" - Adam Savage
n6fnp
Batboard $upporter

Re: HKN4376B X9000 Rear Head Cable.. Info Needed.

Post by n6fnp »

Were you ever able to find a wiring diagram for the Spectra T cable? I would like to make one if it's not too complicated.

-Thor (N6FNP)
kb0nly
AKA: The Computer Doctor

Post by kb0nly »

Wow thats an old thread revived! Umm, yeah i think i did but the question is where did i put it in the last three years since that project!

I will look around this weekend and see what i can find. If i forget to post back email me.

kb0nly@kb0nly.net
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!" - Adam Savage
txshooter

Post by txshooter »

I might actually have one on a shelf somewhere
Scott B.
"Never argue with seven men when you are carrying a six shooter..."
kf4sqb
What radios do you own?: I can't enter that much....

Post by kf4sqb »

Scott, I have (somewhere) a dual-head T-cable, but the chances of me finding it anytime soon are pretty slim. If memory serves, the only difference between the rear head cable and the regular cable is that the rear head cable doesn't have the orange and green ignition wires on the head end (and the connector on the radio end is different, of course 8) ). I think that everything else is the same. If I do happen to run across the T-cable I have anytime soon, I'll post back with conformation.
kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Look for the new "Jedi" series portables!

Bat-Phone= BAT-CAVE (2283)

-.- .. ....- -.-. -.-- . .. ... -- -.-- -... .-. --- - .... . .-. .-.-.-

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”