Motorola Minitor IV Repairs

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

HRN

Motorola Minitor IV Repairs

Post by HRN »

I just found out when I called the depot the other day to send two Minitor IV pagers back for repair, that the support of them is discontinued. Anyone know the best place, both quality and price, in getting them repaired? I'm still going to be needing to send them out for repair but am not sure who I want to go with since it won't be the depot.

Thanks,
Jason
n7maq
What radios do you own?: Mocom 70 w/scan!!

Re: Motorola Minitor IV Repairs

Post by n7maq »

We repair them at the shop I work for, I'm also sure several other board members work on them. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Here are a few shops that do also,

www.pwservice.com I have never dealt with them on repairs, but I'm sure others have and can provide feedback.

Another is http://www.unitedradio.com/communications/ We deal with them all the time on Kenwood repairs (they are the east cost factory service center for KW) and they seem to be very good.

Jim
MOTO_LR

Re: Motorola Minitor IV Repairs

Post by MOTO_LR »

For Minitor IV's that we cannot repair, we use Complete Wireless Technologies (formerly The Pager Clinic)...

www.compwiretech.com

We are very pleased with their service and price.

Bob

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”