Wireless Bluetooth Mic for HT1250

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

FireTim

Wireless Bluetooth Mic for HT1250

Post by FireTim »

I recently saw a law Enforcement officer with a wireless mic that was used with his HT1250. I did not get to speak to him so I could not ask any questions.
Has anyone had any experience with any of these? Do they work well? and last but not least, who maunfactures them and where can I find one to try out.
I am a firefighter, and when using my radio, it is in a radio stap under my gear, I have to run the mic cord up thru my gear and thru an opening.
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Spiffy50

Re: Wireless Bluetooth Mic for HT1250

Post by Spiffy50 »

Freelinc makes a few options for wireless mics. They aren't bluetooth however, they use the same technology as the loop induction mics. My experience has been less than idea with them however. I've found transmitted audio isn't as good as it could (should) be.
bezking
What radios do you own?: /\/\

Re: Wireless Bluetooth Mic for HT1250

Post by bezking »

I have the motorola-branded one. The required extended battery doesn't have a belt clip and is overall bulky. Audio performance is subpar and it tends to drop the wireless link randomly, requiring a power-cycle of both the radio and the RSM...
The bandsplit is only a suggestion.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”